Traveling Luck for Lalmah, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Lalmah?What's around Lalmah?
Wikipedia near Lalmah
Where to stay near Lalmah
Also known as Lalma, Lal’ma, للمه
The timezone in Lalmah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. 34.3300°, Longitude. 70.4500°
Satellite map around Lalmah
Loading map of Lalmah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lalmah, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lalmah (0km)
- Chīneh (3.1km)
- Tēṟēlay (3.8km)
- Dāg-e Gholāmkhān (4.4km)
- Adah (4.8km)
- (( Rūdāt )) (5.8km)
- Taraki (6.3km)
- Ḏegaz (6.3km)
- Chīnah (6.5km)
- Dawzi (7.2km)
- Aghzo Kalay (7.2km)
- Sūr Gūg (8.2km)
- Dowlatzi (8.2km)
- Kārīz-e Kabīr (9km)
- Moḩmand (9.2km)
- Ḏegān (9.7km)
- Qal`eh-ye Moqāmkhān (9.9km)
- Pētaw (9.9km)
- Qaṯṟaghay (9.9km)
- كاهان (9.9km)
- Lanḏan (9.9km)
- Gandeh Cheshmeh (10.1km)
- كندی باغ (10.8km)
- Zargarān (10.8km)
- Sarāchah (10.9km)
- Ghūrābād (10.9km)
- Srah Kalā (10.9km)
- Ḩāfez̧ān (11.7km)
- Mandakūrak (11.7km)
- Jowlowzi (11.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kamreh Rāgheh (11km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sūr Gūg (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Chowragalay (11.3km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jalālābād Airfield (9.7km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Adawālo Kārīz (1.8km)
Airports close to Lalmah
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (11.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (133.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (148.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lalmah
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (75km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (181.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (192.3km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (192.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.