Traveling Luck for Mīrkhānī, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Mirkhani?What's around Mirkhani?
Wikipedia near Mirkhani
Where to stay near Mīrkhānī
Also known as Merkhani, Meṟkhāni, Mirkhani, ميرخانی
The timezone in Mirkhani is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.0800°, Longitude. 70.2300°
Satellite map around Mīrkhānī
Loading map of Mīrkhānī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mīrkhānī, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mīrkhānī (0km)
- Alefkheyl (0km)
- Tangi Kholēh (7.2km)
- پچير (8.1km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (8.2km)
- Khān Kalay (8.6km)
- Sekan Darreh (9.5km)
- Myāgan (9.8km)
- `Alīkheyl (10.3km)
- Samūsi (10.6km)
- Banḏyān (11.4km)
- Jangalkay (11.8km)
- Ḏūawu (13.2km)
- Maṟi Kalā (13.5km)
- Baṟ Sengāni (13.5km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (14.1km)
- Sharkay (14.1km)
- Bāmūkheyl (14.3km)
- Kambu (14.3km)
- Mūrgi (14.5km)
- Sengāni (14.7km)
- Tsaperay (14.7km)
- Mēṟghah (14.7km)
- Srah Kalā (14.9km)
- Ad Mela (15.6km)
- Pīrākheyl (15.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (4.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Khugīānī (15.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Khugiāni (14.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Agam Pass (13.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Harūn Bābā (15.5km)
Airports close to Mīrkhānī
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (55km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (137.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (151.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mīrkhānī
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (31.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (152.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (161.1km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (204.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.