Traveling Luck for Velāyat-e Nangarhār, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is Velayat-e Nangarhar?What's around Velayat-e Nangarhar?
Wikipedia near Velayat-e Nangarhar
Where to stay near Velāyat-e Nangarhār
Also known as Nangahar, Nangarhar, Nangarhār, Nangrahan, Nangrahar, Nengerhar Province
The timezone in Velayat-e Nangarhar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 34.7500°, Longitude. 70.8333°
Satellite map around Velāyat-e Nangarhār
Loading map of Velāyat-e Nangarhār and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velāyat-e Nangarhār, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Spēḏāṟ (1.6km)
- Anḏaṟlachak (2.4km)
- Amṟey (3.1km)
- Baṟgūr (3.4km)
- Chambēl (4.2km)
- Mūrchehkheyl (4.2km)
- Nātsāpah (4.2km)
- Dīvāreh (4.5km)
- Kalā (5.1km)
- Soleymānzi (5.1km)
- Sēṟay (5.6km)
- Sēṟgal (5.8km)
- Zarah Bāndeh (5.9km)
- Khāreh (6.1km)
- Kandey (6.1km)
- چلس (6.2km)
- Plāṟ Darreh (6.9km)
- Spēṟakoh Bāndeh (7km)
- Chambēl (7.8km)
- Baṟbaṟ (8.8km)
- Jabāṟay (9km)
- Gerigāl (9.6km)
- Āhangaṟo Bānḏeh (9.8km)
- Māṉo (10.1km)
- غازی آباد (10.2km)
- Bango Owbeh (10.4km)
- Jūbagay (10.4km)
- Kachanek (10.8km)
- Showmāsh (10.9km)
- Mas`ūdo Ghar (11km)
- Ghunday (11.3km)
- Ḩājjī Kūtē (11.5km)
- Shayno Kalay (11.5km)
- Gato Kalā (12.5km)
- Kulmānay (12.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Chalas (5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Nangarhār (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aṟēt Khwaṟ (12.3km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Tsowkay (11.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Aret Khwar (11.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hamvārī Kūt (10.7km)
Airports close to Velāyat-e Nangarhār
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (62.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (132.9km)
Saidu sharif(SDT), Saidu sharif, Pakistan (176.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (190km)
Airfields or small airports close to Velāyat-e Nangarhār
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (149km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (162.9km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (193.5km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (233.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.