Traveling Luck for پچير, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is پچير?What's around پچير?
Wikipedia near پچير
Where to stay near پچير
Also known as Pachir, Pachīr, Pacir, Pačīr
The timezone in پچير is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.1200°, Longitude. 70.2800°
Satellite map around پچير
Loading map of پچير and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around پچير, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- پچير (0km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (1.8km)
- `Alīkheyl (3.8km)
- Tangi Kholēh (4.9km)
- Khān Kalay (5.5km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (7km)
- Maṟi Kalā (7.2km)
- Banḏyān (7.3km)
- Alefkheyl (8.1km)
- Mīrkhānī (8.1km)
- Srah Kalā (8.5km)
- Mūrgi (8.8km)
- Bāmūkheyl (9.2km)
- Kālowkheyl (9.9km)
- Zamerkheyl (9.9km)
- Sharkay (10km)
- Kaki Kalay (10.2km)
- Pachiro Agām (11.3km)
- Laki Kalā (11.4km)
- Landikheyl (11.4km)
- Kambu (11.8km)
- Sabr-e `Olyā (12.7km)
- Mēṟghah (12.9km)
- Bangzāṟ (13km)
- Landay (14km)
- Tudgay (14.1km)
- Sharki Kalā (14.2km)
- Shabr-e Soflá (14.2km)
- پاپين (14.2km)
- Yāghi Banḏ (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- شابی (12.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yābu (7.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Agām Tangay (12.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hezārnāw (12.9km)
Airports close to پچير
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (47km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (139.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (146.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to پچير
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (39.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (159.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (165.5km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (198.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.