Traveling Luck for شابی, Nangarhār, Afghanistan
Where is شابی?What's around شابی?
Wikipedia near شابی
Where to stay near شابی
Also known as Sabay, Sabi, Shabay, Shabi, Shābay, Shābī, S̄ābi, Šābay
The timezone in شابی is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.1000°, Longitude. 70.3800°
Satellite map around شابی
Loading map of شابی and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around شابی, in Nangarhār, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Guṟgoray (2.3km)
- پاپين (2.7km)
- Tudgay (3.1km)
- Bangzāṟ (4.4km)
- Sharkay (4.5km)
- Kam Pāpin (4.9km)
- Kāṟigaṟ (5.5km)
- Milaw (5.6km)
- Gāgrah (6km)
- Angūr Kalā (6.7km)
- Mēṟghah (7.9km)
- Gaj’anah (8.1km)
- `Alīkheyl (8.3km)
- Rāwgay (8.7km)
- Tsamtsay (8.8km)
- Chārwāzgay (9.2km)
- Kowtawāl (9.4km)
- Haskah Menah (9.5km)
- Ghūshtarah (9.8km)
- Tangay (9.8km)
- Owghz (10km)
- Pāyendehkheyl (10.7km)
- ده بالا (10.7km)
- Shākhmeydān (11km)
- Yāghi Band (11.8km)
- Kūtagay (12km)
- پچير (12.1km)
- Sar Mīrān (13.6km)
- Ghalay (14.5km)
- Badarkheyl (14.5km)
- Taṟnāw (14.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yābu (12.9km)
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- شابی (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Lengwāl Poshteh (14.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Spīn Rāgheh (14.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hezārnāw (7.9km)
Airports close to شابی
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (44.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (134.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (151.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to شابی
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (45.8km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (158.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (161km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (187.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.