Traveling Luck for Khāled Rūdak, Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
Where is Khaled Rudak?What's around Khaled Rudak?
Wikipedia near Khaled Rudak
Where to stay near Khāled Rūdak
Also known as Khaled Rodak, Khalidrudak, Khāleḏ Ṟōḏak
The timezone in Khaled Rudak is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 32.0605556°, Longitude. 62.6827778°
Geographic features & Photographs around Khāled Rūdak, in Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Os̄mān Kārīz (4.9km)
- Cheshmeh (8.3km)
- Padaykarez (8.9km)
- Na`ī Kārīz (10.2km)
- (( Tālāna Khersak )) (13.6km)
- (( Khord )) (14.7km)
- Khersak (15.1km)
- Tālāna`ī Khuṟḏ (16.5km)
- Nowābād (18.1km)
- Jamālīzūṟ (18.5km)
- Khāled (19.3km)
- Mūshak Kārīz (21.3km)
- Meṟez (21.3km)
- Bālā Sar (23.1km)
- Sī Āv (23.7km)
- Bowlakah (25.1km)
- Gaza`ī Khvord (25.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Chāh-e Khormā (19.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Malmal Sar (20.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khashi Gardaneh (22.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Seyyd Jalāt Āghā Zīārat (25.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khāled Rūdak
Shindand, Shindand, Afghanistan (197km)
Zabol, Zabol, Iran (198.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.