Traveling Luck for Rūd-e Khākak, Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
Where is Rud-e Khakak?What's around Rud-e Khakak?
Wikipedia near Rud-e Khakak
Where to stay near Rūd-e Khākak
Also known as Rode Khakak, Rōde Khākak
The timezone in Rud-e Khakak is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:17 and Sunset at 19:14. It's light
Latitude. 31.6713889°, Longitude. 62.7047222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rūd-e Khākak, in Nīmrūz, Afghanistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rūd-e Khākak (0km)
- Shand-e `Az̧īm (1.2km)
- Rūd-e Kārsānak (9.6km)
- Shēlah-e Khākak (12.8km)
- Tal-e Asp (16.1km)
- Rūd-e Shesh Āveh (16.1km)
- Rūd-e Basrang (17.4km)
- Rūd-e Gārgah (17.5km)
- Rūd-e Basrāng (19.1km)
- Tēgh-e Faṟa'ī (19.8km)
- Rūd-e Mandu (19.9km)
- Rūd-e Seyyedak (20km)
- Rūd-e Kārsānak (22.1km)
- Rūdak (22.6km)
- Rūd-e Kāfarī (24.3km)
- Galgal Māndah (25.1km)
- Rūd-e Namakzār (28.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Gārgah (17.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gārgah (16.3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Tāghzīr (28.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rūd-e Khākak
Zabol, Zabol, Iran (166.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.