Traveling Luck for Mānu Ghar, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Manu Ghar?What's around Manu Ghar?
Wikipedia near Manu Ghar
Where to stay near Mānu Ghar
Also known as Gora Manugar, Mann Ghar
The timezone in Manu Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:58. It's light
Latitude. 34.8594°, Longitude. 70.3122°
Satellite map around Mānu Ghar
Loading map of Mānu Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mānu Ghar, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kachūr (3.1km)
- Sālāw (4km)
- Khvājam Kowt (4.9km)
- Ēbalam (5km)
- Tag (5.2km)
- Kokur Mango (5.6km)
- Sundurwā (6km)
- Shāhī (6.3km)
- `Alīngār (6.4km)
- Kachāri (6.5km)
- Warnatah (7km)
- Dāg Kalā (7km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (7.1km)
- Pārwa'i (7.3km)
- Shūr Ābeh (7.3km)
- Gambah (7.3km)
- Sakhrah (7.8km)
- Kūkhī (8.2km)
- Towṟē Kalā (8.4km)
- Shigē (8.6km)
- Mangow (8.6km)
- Kajgarah (8.9km)
- Rajā'ī (9.1km)
- Bāndakchī (9.6km)
- Jā`alam (9.9km)
- A`lā Ḩājjīgar (10km)
- Tigalām (10.4km)
- Ghundē (10.4km)
- Wat-e Jabbārkheyl (10.6km)
- Lowkār (10.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Alīngar Darreh (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Darkachī Sar (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Darreh-ye Sāw (10.4km)
Airports close to Mānu Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (68.2km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (134.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (185.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mānu Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (137.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (222.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.