Traveling Luck for Bararo Ghar, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Bararo Ghar?What's around Bararo Ghar?
Wikipedia near Bararo Ghar
Where to stay near Bararo Ghar
Also known as Gora Bararugar
The timezone in Bararo Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8328°, Longitude. 70.2625°
Satellite map around Bararo Ghar
Loading map of Bararo Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bararo Ghar, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sālāw (3.4km)
- Shūr Ābeh (4.6km)
- Kachūr (5.8km)
- Gāri (6.8km)
- Domayo (8km)
- Tapakāl (9.3km)
- Rajā'ī (9.4km)
- Kanḏah (9.5km)
- Māno (9.5km)
- Shigē (9.5km)
- Ghundē (9.7km)
- Tag (10.1km)
- Āzād Kalā (10.2km)
- Kūkhī (10.2km)
- Shakhatarah (10.3km)
- Tigalām (10.6km)
- A`lā Ḩājjīgar (10.6km)
- Sheykhān (10.7km)
- Ēbalam (10.9km)
- Ālūkheyl (11km)
- Sakhrah (11km)
- Towṟē Kalā (11km)
- Pāshākheyl (11.1km)
- `Alīngār (11.2km)
- Gambah (11.2km)
- Kūtākheyl (11.3km)
- Khvājehkheyl-e Soflá (11.3km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (11.3km)
- Khvājam Kowt (11.3km)
- Kachāri (11.5km)
- Nīmnānay (11.6km)
- Kamkay (11.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Alīngar Darreh (9.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Laghmān (11.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Darkachī Sar (7.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Darreh-ye Sāw (9.8km)
Airports close to Bararo Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (66.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (127.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (187.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bararo Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (132.9km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (225.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.