Traveling Luck for Zaṟsang, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Zarsang?What's around Zarsang?
Wikipedia near Zarsang
Where to stay near Zaṟsang
Also known as Zarsang, زرسنگ
The timezone in Zarsang is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8900°, Longitude. 70.5800°
Satellite map around Zaṟsang
Loading map of Zaṟsang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zaṟsang, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zaṟsang (0km)
- Kundagal Darreh (1.2km)
- Marīn Nāw (6.2km)
- Khūrī Nāw (8.1km)
- Burs Pānah (8.1km)
- Konārkay (9.1km)
- Shīn Tan (9.3km)
- Awāṟ Kandah (9.7km)
- Mangosūṟ (10.2km)
- Tabay Khwaṟ (10.2km)
- Sari Chīn (10.5km)
- Sigal (10.5km)
- Mashpah Rūd (10.7km)
- Wechah Nālah (11.2km)
- Sam Khwaṟ (11.6km)
- Bāṟkanḏah (13km)
- Tsaparnar (13.4km)
- Wuch Khwaṟ (13.4km)
- Zinat Khwaṟ (13.4km)
- Nāwalah (14.9km)
- Ḏigal (15.5km)
- Awṟagal Tangay (15.5km)
- Kundagal Darreh (16.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kachaṟkund (8.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kūṟḏaṟ Tangay (13.4km)
Airports close to Zaṟsang
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (69.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (165km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (166.7km)
Saidu sharif(SDT), Saidu sharif, Pakistan (205.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zaṟsang
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (151.2km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (197km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (198.2km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (268.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.