Traveling Luck for Sahūṟ Ghar, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Sahur Ghar?What's around Sahur Ghar?
Wikipedia near Sahur Ghar
Where to stay near Sahūṟ Ghar
Also known as Gora Sakurgar, سهور غر
The timezone in Sahur Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8600°, Longitude. 70.5900° , Elevation. 3630m
Satellite map around Sahūṟ Ghar
Loading map of Sahūṟ Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sahūṟ Ghar, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Zaṟsang (4.4km)
- Kundagal Darreh (4.8km)
- Tabay Khwaṟ (8.1km)
- Mangosūṟ (8.1km)
- Awāṟ Kandah (8.2km)
- Shīn Tan (8.6km)
- Sam Khwaṟ (8.6km)
- Marīn Nāw (9.1km)
- Burs Pānah (10.2km)
- Khūrī Nāw (10.2km)
- Sigal (10.8km)
- Sari Chīn (10.8km)
- Konārkay (10.9km)
- Wechah Nālah (12.5km)
- Bāṟkanḏah (13.5km)
- Tsaparnar (14.3km)
- Wuch Khwaṟ (14.3km)
- Mashpah Rūd (14.5km)
- Nāwalah (16.1km)
- Kundagal Darreh (16.8km)
- Awṟagal Tangay (16.9km)
- Ḏigal (16.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kachaṟkund (4.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- درۀ نور (15.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kanḏaw-e Sāw (16.8km)
Airports close to Sahūṟ Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (65.6km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (162.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (165km)
Saidu sharif(SDT), Saidu sharif, Pakistan (203.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sahūṟ Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (147.8km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (194.9km)
Chitral, Chitral, Pakistan (199.2km)
Tarbela dam, Terbela, Pakistan (266km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.