Traveling Luck for Seyyed Bābā, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Seyyed Baba?What's around Seyyed Baba?
Wikipedia near Seyyed Baba
Where to stay near Seyyed Bābā
Also known as Sayed Baba, Sayeḏ Bābā, Seyidbaba
The timezone in Seyyed Baba is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5208°, Longitude. 70.4003°
Satellite map around Seyyed Bābā
Loading map of Seyyed Bābā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seyyed Bābā, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- `Azīzkhān Kalay (5.6km)
- درونته (8.6km)
- Bārābād (10km)
- Ḏaṟzyān (10.2km)
- Sabzābād (10.2km)
- Naz̧arābād (10.4km)
- Bētani (10.6km)
- Terang (10.6km)
- Lajgar (11km)
- Sheykhān (11km)
- Kolalān (11.2km)
- Tarāgar (11.4km)
- Ḩeydar Bāndeh (11.4km)
- Bagrāmī (11.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Mīāgān (11.4km)
- Qāsemābāḏ (11.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Nūrkhān (11.6km)
- Qal`eh-ye `Abdollāh (11.6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Naw (11.6km)
- Z̧olmābād (11.9km)
- Aḩmadzo Kalay (11.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Jānān (12.2km)
- بندۀ بيماران (12.2km)
- Pā'īnqal`eh (12.3km)
- Myā Bāndeh (12.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kūh-e Bād (7.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- بهسود (11.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Gambiritana (3.6km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Gambeṟī Tānah (3.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Poshteh-ye Bārābād va Darūntah (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangī Sheykhān (9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Gamberī (3.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Sinza'i (11.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Band-e Darūntah (7.4km)
- astronomical station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by observations of celestial bodies.
- Jalālābād (11.4km)
Airports close to Seyyed Bābā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (20.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (138.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (150.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Seyyed Bābā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (95.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (194.1km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (217.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.