Traveling Luck for Cherāgh Bābā, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Cheragh Baba?What's around Cheragh Baba?
Wikipedia near Cheragh Baba
Where to stay near Cherāgh Bābā
Also known as Ceragh, Ceragh Baba, Ceṟāgh, Chiragbaba, Čerāgh Bābā
The timezone in Cheragh Baba is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 34.6092°, Longitude. 70.3472°
Satellite map around Cherāgh Bābā
Loading map of Cherāgh Bābā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cherāgh Bābā, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kaṟkanay (2.7km)
- Aḩmadzo Kalay (2.8km)
- Amīr Kalay (3.8km)
- Kūhestānī (4.8km)
- Marwanḏē Kalay (5km)
- Pārch Bāndeh (5.7km)
- Ambēr (6.3km)
- Panj Pāy (8.2km)
- Mīr `Alī Kheyl (8.4km)
- Gulāṟām (10km)
- Kashkalu (10.3km)
- Shāhlatak (10.6km)
- Hezār Bāndeh (10.8km)
- Balakachah (11.4km)
- Şefatkhān Kalay (11.7km)
- Kahu (12km)
- `Omar Khān Kalay (12km)
- Qal`etak (12.2km)
- Shalatek (12.7km)
- Pā'īnqal`eh (12.8km)
- Chār Bāgh (12.8km)
- Terang (12.8km)
- Bāyanlū (12.8km)
- Qal'eh Moftī (12.9km)
- Shāmangal (13km)
- `Azīzkhān Kalay (13.1km)
- Bēlah (13.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Manū Konj Ghar (10km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Gamberī (10.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Urochishche Gambiritana (13.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Sinza'i (12km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Mālgē Kanḏaw (8.9km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Gambeṟī Tānah (12.4km)
Airports close to Cherāgh Bābā
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (34.5km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (132.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (161.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cherāgh Bābā
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (104.7km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (204km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.