Traveling Luck for Khvājam Kowt, Laghmān, Afghanistan
Where is Khvajam Kowt?What's around Khvajam Kowt?
Wikipedia near Khvajam Kowt
Where to stay near Khvājam Kowt
Also known as Khodzhamkot, Khwajam Kot, Khwājam Kōt
The timezone in Khvajam Kowt is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 34.8906°, Longitude. 70.3311°
Satellite map around Khvājam Kowt
Loading map of Khvājam Kowt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khvājam Kowt, in Laghmān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Khvājam Kowt (0km)
- Ēbalam (1.4km)
- Tag (3.1km)
- Warnatah (4.2km)
- Sundurwā (4.3km)
- Bāndakchī (4.7km)
- Kajgarah (5.1km)
- Kokur Mango (5.3km)
- Mangow (5.7km)
- Pārwa'i (5.8km)
- Jā`alam (6km)
- Lowkār (6.2km)
- Dareng (6.5km)
- Bābā Kalā (6.6km)
- Kowtalay (7.2km)
- Shāhī (7.6km)
- Kachūr (7.8km)
- Sālāw (8km)
- Kachāri (8.3km)
- Nalyāṟ (8.4km)
- `Alīngār (8.5km)
- Nengarāch (8.8km)
- Tūpāk (8.8km)
- Dāg Kalā (8.9km)
- Wat-e Jabbārkheyl (9.1km)
- Wadawu (9.3km)
- Bar Kūt Shomālī (9.4km)
- Gambah (9.9km)
- Sakhrah (10.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Alīngar Darreh (9.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Darkachī Sar (4.9km)
- a building for public Islamic worship.
- Nengarach (8.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kūlatan Darreh (10.1km)
Airports close to Khvājam Kowt
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (71.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (137.5km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (187km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khvājam Kowt
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (142.4km)
Risalpur, Risalpur, Pakistan (222.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.