Traveling Luck for Shāh Maḩmūd, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Shah Mahmud?What's around Shah Mahmud?
Wikipedia near Shah Mahmud
Where to stay near Shāh Maḩmūd
Also known as Urochishche Shakh-Makhmut
The timezone in Shah Mahmud is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 19:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3092°, Longitude. 68.8358°
Satellite map around Shāh Maḩmūd
Loading map of Shāh Maḩmūd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shāh Maḩmūd, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ūrtah Boz (8.8km)
- Pervomayskiy (10.2km)
- Āq Masjed (11.5km)
- Yangiobod (12km)
- Botteh Kashān (12.1km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (12.2km)
- (( Chatal )) (12.6km)
- Khlopkovyy (12.9km)
- Novabad (13.4km)
- Qarāvol (13.6km)
- Pervoye Maya (13.7km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (13.7km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (14km)
- Oktyabrskiy (14.2km)
- (( Fayzabadkala )) (14.7km)
- (( Pionersk )) (15.3km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (15.6km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (16.4km)
- `Arab Shākh (16.6km)
- Qurghān Tappeh (16.6km)
- Panji Bolo (17km)
- Gallabor (17.4km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (17.4km)
- Āq Masjed (17.9km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (17.9km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (18.1km)
- Āykhemchāl (18.4km)
- Dŭsty (18.6km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (18.8km)
- Ḩajjhā (19km)
- Dowrman (19km)
- Morād Sheykh (19.2km)
- Emām Şāḩeb (19.4km)
- Hezāreh (19.4km)
- Pionerskiy (19.4km)
- Kumsoy (19.4km)
- Bāsez (19.8km)
- (( Garm )) (19.9km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (19.9km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (19.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dusti (18.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (18.8km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (19km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Naychi (11.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora Fayzabadkala (18.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (18.4km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (10km)
Airports close to Shāh Maḩmūd
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (89.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (168.6km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (197.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shāh Maḩmūd
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (106.3km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (167.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.