Traveling Luck for Rīg Ravānkul, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Rig Ravankul?What's around Rig Ravankul?
Wikipedia near Rig Ravankul
Where to stay near Rīg Ravānkul
Also known as Peski Ravankul'
The timezone in Rig Ravankul is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 37.1108°, Longitude. 68.4992°
Satellite map around Rīg Ravānkul
Loading map of Rīg Ravānkul and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rīg Ravānkul, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sakhsah Kowl (11.2km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (12.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (13.6km)
- Panji Poyon (14.5km)
- Shīr Khān (16.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (18.2km)
- (( Barzangī )) (19km)
- Korolevskaya Dacha (20.6km)
- آق تپه (20.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (21.1km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (21.3km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (22.3km)
- Qareh Torkaman (24.8km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (25km)
- Chāhār Gol (26.4km)
- Z̧olmābād (26.7km)
- Kalācheh (28.2km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (29.3km)
- Teshiktosh (29.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Gheljay Qodūq (29km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zapovednik Tigrovaya Balka (16.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (9.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Maḩall-e Barzangī (24.1km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (9.6km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (27km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (12.8km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (4.3km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Rīg Ravānkul (0km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (27.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (28.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pereval Teshiktosh (26.5km)
Airports close to Rīg Ravānkul
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (76.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (153.2km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (199km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rīg Ravānkul
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (123.2km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (133.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.