Traveling Luck for Z̧olmābād, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Zolmabad?What's around Zolmabad?
Wikipedia near Zolmabad
Where to stay near Z̧olmābād
Also known as Zulm Abad, Zul’mabad, Зульмабад, ظلم آباد, Ẕulm Ābāḏ
The timezone in Zolmabad is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:46. It's light
Latitude. 36.9200°, Longitude. 68.5400°
Satellite map around Z̧olmābād
Loading map of Z̧olmābād and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Z̧olmābād, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Z̧olmābād (0km)
- Chāhār Gol (4.6km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (4.7km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (7.1km)
- آق تپه (7.6km)
- Yanghāreq (10.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (15.4km)
- Boghūz Qum (17km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (17.8km)
- Dūrman (18.4km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (19.5km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (19.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (20.1km)
- Torbah Kash (20.2km)
- Gūr Tappeh (21.7km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (22.1km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (22.8km)
- عسقلان (24.7km)
- Āq Shākh (25.8km)
- `Ayn ol Majār (25.8km)
- `Arab (25.9km)
- Larkhābī (26.8km)
- Yanghāreq (27.2km)
- Jar Tappeh (27.2km)
- Chem Tappeh (27.7km)
- Bāsūz (29km)
- `Os̄mān Zāy (30.2km)
- Qal`ehcheh (30.2km)
- Māmā Kheyl (31km)
- `Omar Kheyl (32km)
- Mang Tappeh (33km)
- Talawkah (33.2km)
- `Asqalān (33.9km)
- Kaltah Tumshuq (34.1km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (19.6km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (30.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Kūrtāb (27.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (23.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (31.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Ravānkul (25.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw (20.9km)
Airports close to Z̧olmābād
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (54.1km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (150.4km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (224.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Z̧olmābād
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (111.7km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (144.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.