Traveling Luck for Maḩall-e Barzangī, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Mahall-e Barzangi?What's around Mahall-e Barzangi?
Wikipedia near Mahall-e Barzangi
Where to stay near Maḩall-e Barzangī
Also known as Mahall-i-Barzangi, Mahall-i-Baṟzangi, Urochishche Barzangi
The timezone in Mahall-e Barzangi is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.2178°, Longitude. 68.6731°
Satellite map around Maḩall-e Barzangī
Loading map of Maḩall-e Barzangī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maḩall-e Barzangī, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Barzangī )) (7.1km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (7.3km)
- Shīr Khān (8.2km)
- Kalācheh (9km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (9.2km)
- (( Pionersk )) (9.5km)
- Qareh Torkaman (10.5km)
- Panji Poyon (10.8km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (11km)
- Qarāvol (11.8km)
- Zard Kamar (13.4km)
- Morād Sheykh (13.6km)
- Bāsez (14.2km)
- Khlopkovyy (14.8km)
- Panji Bolo (14.8km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (14.9km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (15.6km)
- Oktyabrskiy (15.6km)
- Botteh Kashān (15.9km)
- Pervoye Maya (16.7km)
- Dowrman (17.1km)
- Pionerskiy (17.3km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (17.9km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (17.9km)
- Dŭsty (18km)
- `Arab Shākh (18.6km)
- Pervomayskiy (19km)
- Bīsh Kappah (19.6km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (20.2km)
- Yangiobod (20.5km)
- Peteul (20.8km)
- Novabad (21.1km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (21.1km)
- Ajghan (21.5km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (21.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (19.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Manţaqeh-ye Qazzāq Goz̄ar (21.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dusti (18.5km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (19.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (15.9km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (3.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (12.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (10.8km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (20.2km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (19.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (20.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (5.3km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (18km)
Airports close to Maḩall-e Barzangī
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (80.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (176.4km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (181.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maḩall-e Barzangī
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (112.8km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (150.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.