Traveling Luck for Qareh Torkaman, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Qareh Torkaman?What's around Qareh Torkaman?
Wikipedia near Qareh Torkaman
Where to stay near Qareh Torkaman
Also known as Karaturkman, Qara Turkman, Qaṟa Tuṟkman
The timezone in Qareh Torkaman is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:40 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1508°, Longitude. 68.7186°
Satellite map around Qareh Torkaman
Loading map of Qareh Torkaman and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qareh Torkaman, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qareh Torkaman (0km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (3.3km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (3.6km)
- Kalācheh (4.7km)
- Zard Kamar (5km)
- (( Barzangī )) (7.2km)
- Bāsez (8.1km)
- Morād Sheykh (8.1km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (10.4km)
- Dowrman (11.2km)
- Bīsh Kappah (11.6km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (11.6km)
- Qarāvol (11.8km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (12.1km)
- Shīr Khān (13.5km)
- `Arab Shākh (14.2km)
- Botteh Kashān (14.7km)
- Ajghan (14.8km)
- Kanam (15.4km)
- Majar (16.5km)
- Panji Poyon (16.6km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (16.8km)
- Toblaki (16.8km)
- (( Pionersk )) (18.3km)
- Ḩajjhā (18.7km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (19.1km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (19.2km)
- `Omar Kheyl (19.4km)
- Tūrānī (20.2km)
- Ūrtabulāqi (20.5km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (21.2km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (21.2km)
- Emām Şāḩeb (21.8km)
- Khāneqāh (22.9km)
- (( Chatal )) (22.9km)
- Khlopkovyy (23.1km)
- Qurghān Tappeh (23.3km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (23.3km)
- Ūrtah Boz (23.6km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (19.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (23.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Manţaqeh-ye Qazzāq Goz̄ar (24.2km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (21.3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (15.8km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (9.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (16.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (20.2km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (22.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (10.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (8.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kotal-e Majār (18.1km)
Airports close to Qareh Torkaman
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (70.2km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (177.8km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (190.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qareh Torkaman
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (103.8km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (156.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.