Traveling Luck for Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Mahall-e Siah Patah?What's around Mahall-e Siah Patah?
Wikipedia near Mahall-e Siah Patah
Where to stay near Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah
Also known as Mahall-i-Syah Pata, Maẖall-i-Syāh Pata, Urochishche Siyapata
The timezone in Mahall-e Siah Patah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 19:19. It's light
Latitude. 37.2700°, Longitude. 68.6928°
Satellite map around Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah
Loading map of Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Pionersk )) (2km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (5.5km)
- Khlopkovyy (7.3km)
- Panji Bolo (7.7km)
- Oktyabrskiy (8.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (9.2km)
- Pionerskiy (10.6km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (10.8km)
- Dŭsty (11km)
- Qarāvol (11.7km)
- Pervomayskiy (11.7km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (12.7km)
- Yangiobod (13km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (13.3km)
- Kalācheh (13.4km)
- Novabad (13.6km)
- Shīr Khān (14.5km)
- (( Barzangī )) (14.6km)
- Peteul (14.7km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (14.8km)
- Botteh Kashān (15.2km)
- Pakhtakor (15.4km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (15.9km)
- Panji Poyon (16.2km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (16.3km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (16.4km)
- Morād Sheykh (16.5km)
- Qareh Torkaman (16.6km)
- Bāsez (17.2km)
- Turkmeny (17.4km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (17.6km)
- Zard Kamar (17.9km)
- Bol'shevik (18.2km)
- Novobod (18.5km)
- Vakhsh (18.5km)
- Dowrman (19.3km)
- `Arab Shākh (19.5km)
- Kumsangir (19.6km)
- Pervoye Maya (19.7km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (19.8km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sovkhoz )) (( Kum-Syngir (18.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dusti (11.5km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (19.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (9.2km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (7.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (17.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (12.3km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (14.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (8.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (10.7km)
Airports close to Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (86.7km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (174.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (181.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maḩall-e Sīāh Patah
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (115km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (151.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.