Traveling Luck for Barzangī-ye `Arab, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Barzangi-ye `Arab?What's around Barzangi-ye `Arab?
Wikipedia near Barzangi-ye `Arab
Where to stay near Barzangī-ye `Arab
Also known as Barzangi-i-`Arab, Baṟzangi-i-`Aṟab, Razvaliny Barzangi-Arab
The timezone in Barzangi-ye `Arab is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 37.2117°, Longitude. 68.7211°
Satellite map around Barzangī-ye `Arab
Loading map of Barzangī-ye `Arab and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barzangī-ye `Arab, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kalācheh (4.8km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (5.2km)
- Qarāvol (6.6km)
- Qareh Torkaman (8.4km)
- Morād Sheykh (8.6km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (9.1km)
- Bāsez (9.3km)
- (( Barzangī )) (9.3km)
- Zard Kamar (9.4km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (9.6km)
- (( Pionersk )) (10.1km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (10.4km)
- Botteh Kashān (10.7km)
- Dowrman (12km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (12.7km)
- Shīr Khān (12.9km)
- `Arab Shākh (13.3km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (13.8km)
- Khlopkovyy (14.7km)
- Bīsh Kappah (14.9km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (15.8km)
- Panji Poyon (15.8km)
- Oktyabrskiy (16km)
- Panji Bolo (16.2km)
- Ajghan (16.3km)
- Pervoye Maya (16.9km)
- Kanam (17.2km)
- Toblaki (17.6km)
- Pervomayskiy (18.1km)
- Ḩajjhā (18.7km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (18.7km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (18.7km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (19.1km)
- Pionerskiy (19.2km)
- Ūrtah Boz (19.2km)
- Majar (19.3km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (19.5km)
- Dŭsty (19.5km)
- (( Chatal )) (19.9km)
- Yangiobod (20km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (20.1km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (12.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dusti (20km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (17.7km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (14km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (2.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (16.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (16km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (18.5km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (0km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (17km)
Airports close to Barzangī-ye `Arab
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (78.2km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (181km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (182.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barzangī-ye `Arab
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (107.9km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (155.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.