Traveling Luck for Maḩall-e Kābāli, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Mahall-e Kabali?What's around Mahall-e Kabali?
Wikipedia near Mahall-e Kabali
Where to stay near Maḩall-e Kābāli
Also known as Mahall-i-Kabali, Maẖall-i-Kābāli, Urochishche Kabali
The timezone in Mahall-e Kabali is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.2797°, Longitude. 68.7658°
Satellite map around Maḩall-e Kābāli
Loading map of Maḩall-e Kābāli and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maḩall-e Kābāli, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Pionersk )) (7.2km)
- Khlopkovyy (7.5km)
- Qarāvol (8.2km)
- Pervomayskiy (8.6km)
- Oktyabrskiy (9.1km)
- Pervoye Maya (9.4km)
- Botteh Kashān (9.7km)
- Yangiobod (10.8km)
- Panji Bolo (11.1km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (11.8km)
- Novabad (12km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (12.1km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (12.4km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (12.9km)
- Ūrtah Boz (13.4km)
- Dŭsty (13.9km)
- Kalācheh (13.9km)
- Pionerskiy (14.2km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (14.4km)
- Morād Sheykh (14.5km)
- `Arab Shākh (14.8km)
- Bāsez (15.2km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (15.6km)
- Dowrman (15.9km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (16km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (16km)
- (( Chatal )) (16.1km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (16.1km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (16.1km)
- Āq Masjed (16.6km)
- Uchastok Imeni Tel'mana (16.9km)
- Zard Kamar (17.4km)
- Pakhtakor (18.1km)
- Qareh Torkaman (18.5km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (18.7km)
- Kyzyl-Tadzhikistan (18.8km)
- Peteul (18.8km)
- Novobod (19.1km)
- Ḩajjhā (19.3km)
- Qurghān Tappeh (19.4km)
- Toblaki (19.5km)
- Ajghan (19.5km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (14.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dusti (14.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (13.1km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (14.1km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (10.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Naychi (16.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (10.6km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (7.6km)
Airports close to Maḩall-e Kābāli
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (86.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (172.7km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (189.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maḩall-e Kābāli
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (109.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (159.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.