Traveling Luck for Sakhsah Kowl, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Sakhsah Kowl?What's around Sakhsah Kowl?
Wikipedia near Sakhsah Kowl
Where to stay near Sakhsah Kowl
Also known as Sakhsa Kol
The timezone in Sakhsah Kowl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:40 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0344°, Longitude. 68.4642°
Satellite map around Sakhsah Kowl
Loading map of Sakhsah Kowl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sakhsah Kowl, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sakhsah Kowl (0km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (2.7km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (2.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (8.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (11km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (13.2km)
- آق تپه (14.7km)
- Z̧olmābād (17.8km)
- Chāhār Gol (19.2km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (24.8km)
- Panji Poyon (25.5km)
- Yanghāreq (26km)
- Shīr Khān (26.6km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (27.7km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (27.8km)
- (( Barzangī )) (28km)
- Korolevskaya Dacha (28.4km)
- Teshiktosh (28.7km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (29.3km)
- Bolshevik (31.6km)
- Baghrī Kōl (31.9km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zapovednik Tigrovaya Balka (25.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (20.7km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (23.6km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (15.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (32.1km)
Airports close to Sakhsah Kowl
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (71km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (146.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (210km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sakhsah Kowl
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (123.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (131.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.