Traveling Luck for Ḩalqeh Kowl, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Halqeh Kowl?What's around Halqeh Kowl?
Wikipedia near Halqeh Kowl
Where to stay near Ḩalqeh Kowl
Also known as Halqa Kol, H̱alqa Kol, Khal'kakol'
The timezone in Halqeh Kowl is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 37.0353°, Longitude. 68.4381°
Satellite map around Ḩalqeh Kowl
Loading map of Ḩalqeh Kowl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ḩalqeh Kowl, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (0km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (2.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (4.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (8.8km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (14.8km)
- آق تپه (17.1km)
- Z̧olmābād (19.5km)
- Chāhār Gol (21.4km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (25km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (25.2km)
- Teshiktosh (26.2km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (26.5km)
- Panji Poyon (26.9km)
- Korolevskaya Dacha (27.6km)
- Yanghāreq (28.2km)
- Shīr Khān (28.3km)
- Baghrī Kōl (29.1km)
- Bolshevik (29.2km)
- (( Barzangī )) (30.2km)
- Uchastok Imeni Kalinina (31.5km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (31.7km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zapovednik Tigrovaya Balka (25.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (21.5km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (14km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (25.1km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (16.7km)
Airports close to Ḩalqeh Kowl
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (73.1km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (143.4km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (210.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ḩalqeh Kowl
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (126.3km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (129km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.