Traveling Luck for Dasht-e Ābdān-e Mīr `Alam, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Dasht-e Abdan-e Mir `Alam?What's around Dasht-e Abdan-e Mir `Alam?
Wikipedia near Dasht-e Abdan-e Mir `Alam
Where to stay near Dasht-e Ābdān-e Mīr `Alam
Also known as Dast-i- Mir `Alam, Khayr Abad, Khayṟ Ābāḏ, Ḏas̄t-i- Mīṟ `Alam
The timezone in Dasht-e Abdan-e Mir `Alam is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.7206°, Longitude. 68.2325°
Satellite map around Dasht-e Ābdān-e Mīr `Alam
Loading map of Dasht-e Ābdān-e Mīr `Alam and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dasht-e Ābdān-e Mīr `Alam, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kheyrābād (17.6km)
- Ābdān-e Shebāqlī (24km)
- Khvosh Tūt (26.2km)
- Āq Gonbaz̄ (29.6km)
- Arjamaq (30.9km)
- Qarehcheh Bolāq (32.6km)
- Khvosh Tappeh (33.9km)
- Bagh-e Cheh (34.5km)
- Khvājeh Murād (35.3km)
- Qazāqlī (36.3km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (37.2km)
- Yangī Aregh (37.9km)
- Baghrī Kōl (38.4km)
- Khvājeh Baghlanak (38.8km)
- Kowkeh Būlāq (39.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mar Shūrākh (35.1km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- باش آبدان (36km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Tahāneh-ye Kolūkh (37.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ābdān-e Shebāglī (24.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (30km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Kārīz Ajrīm (26.5km)
Airports close to Dasht-e Ābdān-e Mīr `Alam
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (75.8km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (113.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dasht-e Ābdān-e Mīr `Alam
Termez, Termez, Russia (128.4km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (144.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.