Traveling Luck for Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw?What's around Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw?
Wikipedia near Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw
Where to stay near Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw
Also known as Kotal-i- Alaman Angaw, Kotal-i- Alamān Angāw
The timezone in Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 36.8489°, Longitude. 68.3728°
Satellite map around Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw
Loading map of Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (19.3km)
- Z̧olmābād (20.9km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (21.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (22.1km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (23.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (25.2km)
- Chāhār Gol (25.5km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (25.9km)
- Kheyrābād (26.5km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (26.7km)
- آق تپه (27.5km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (27.5km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (28.5km)
- Boghūz Qum (28.8km)
- Yanghāreq (29.3km)
- Baghrī Kōl (29.5km)
- Bagh-e Cheh (30.4km)
- Dūrman (31km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (32.2km)
- Yanghāreq (33.2km)
- Āq Shākh (34.1km)
- Gūr Tappeh (34.5km)
- Khvosh Tappeh (35.2km)
- `Ayn ol Majār (35.8km)
- Torbah Kash (36.2km)
- Jar Tappeh (37.9km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (35.9km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- باش آبدان (34.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Kūrtāb (28.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (19.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Tahāneh-ye Khvosh Tappeh (34.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Ravānkul (33.3km)
Airports close to Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (64.9km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (130.6km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (237.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (129km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (131.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.