Traveling Luck for آق تپه, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is آق تپه?What's around آق تپه?
Wikipedia near آق تپه
Where to stay near آق تپه
Also known as Aktapa, Aq Tapa, Aq Tappeh, Aq Toba, Tepe, Āq Tapa, Āq Tappeh, Āq Toba, Актапа
The timezone in آق تپه is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:02. It's light
Latitude. 36.9700°, Longitude. 68.5700°
Satellite map around آق تپه
Loading map of آق تپه and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around آق تپه, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- آق تپه (0km)
- Chāhār Gol (5.6km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (6.2km)
- Z̧olmābād (7.6km)
- Yanghāreq (11.7km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (12.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (12.9km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (14.7km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (17.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (20km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (20.8km)
- Boghūz Qum (21.7km)
- Torbah Kash (21.9km)
- Dūrman (22.5km)
- Gūr Tappeh (25.2km)
- عسقلان (26km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (27.6km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (27.9km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (28km)
- `Arab (28.7km)
- (( Barzangī )) (28.8km)
- Larkhābī (29.4km)
- Qareh Torkaman (29.8km)
- `Ayn ol Majār (30.1km)
- Shīr Khān (30.6km)
- Āq Shākh (30.6km)
- Panji Poyon (31km)
- Chem Tappeh (31km)
- Jar Tappeh (31.1km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (32.2km)
- Qal`ehcheh (32.5km)
- Yanghāreq (32.6km)
- Bāsūz (32.8km)
- `Os̄mān Zāy (32.9km)
- Zard Kamar (33km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (12.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (29.3km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (23.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (31.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (24.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw (27.5km)
Airports close to آق تپه
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (56.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (155.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (217km)
Airfields or small airports close to آق تپه
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (109.9km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (145.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.