Traveling Luck for Kowl-e Barzangī, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Kowl-e Barzangi?What's around Kowl-e Barzangi?
Wikipedia near Kowl-e Barzangi
Where to stay near Kowl-e Barzangī
Also known as Kol-i- Barzangi, Kōl-i- Barzangi, Ozera Barzangi, Ozëra Barzangi
The timezone in Kowl-e Barzangi is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. 37.2192°, Longitude. 68.7042°
Satellite map around Kowl-e Barzangī
Loading map of Kowl-e Barzangī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kowl-e Barzangī, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (6.2km)
- Kalācheh (6.6km)
- Qarāvol (8.3km)
- (( Barzangī )) (8.8km)
- (( Pionersk )) (8.8km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (9.5km)
- Qareh Torkaman (9.5km)
- Morād Sheykh (10.7km)
- Zard Kamar (11.3km)
- Bāsez (11.4km)
- Shīr Khān (11.4km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (11.6km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (12km)
- Botteh Kashān (12.5km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (12.5km)
- Khlopkovyy (13.8km)
- Dowrman (14.1km)
- Panji Poyon (14.2km)
- Panji Bolo (14.8km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (14.8km)
- Oktyabrskiy (14.9km)
- `Arab Shākh (15.3km)
- Pervoye Maya (15.9km)
- Bīsh Kappah (17km)
- Pervomayskiy (17.6km)
- Pionerskiy (17.7km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (17.8km)
- Krasnoostrovskiy (17.8km)
- Dŭsty (18.1km)
- Ajghan (18.5km)
- Yangiobod (19.3km)
- Kanam (19.3km)
- Mekhnat-Rokhat (19.4km)
- Toblaki (19.7km)
- Novabad (20.1km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (20.5km)
- Ūrtah Boz (20.7km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (20.7km)
- Ḩajjhā (20.7km)
- Majar (21.4km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (10.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Dusti (18.6km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (16km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (16.2km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (15.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (13.9km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Peski Karadum (20.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (19.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (2.1km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (16.5km)
Airports close to Kowl-e Barzangī
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (79.7km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (179.6km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (181.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kowl-e Barzangī
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (110km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (153.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.