Traveling Luck for Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Barzangi-ye Afghaniyeh?What's around Barzangi-ye Afghaniyeh?
Wikipedia near Barzangi-ye Afghaniyeh
Where to stay near Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh
Also known as Barzangi Afghani, Barzangi Atghani, Barzangi-Afgani, Baṟzangi Afghāni, Baṟzangi Atghāni
The timezone in Barzangi-ye Afghaniyeh is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 17:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1744°, Longitude. 68.7122°
Satellite map around Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh
Loading map of Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (0km)
- Kalācheh (3.2km)
- Qareh Torkaman (3.3km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (4.3km)
- (( Barzangī )) (6.2km)
- Zard Kamar (6.4km)
- Morād Sheykh (8km)
- Bāsez (8.3km)
- Qarāvol (9.8km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (10.4km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (10.9km)
- Dowrman (11.6km)
- Shīr Khān (11.8km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (12.4km)
- Bīsh Kappah (13.1km)
- Botteh Kashān (13.3km)
- `Arab Shākh (14km)
- Panji Poyon (15km)
- (( Pionersk )) (15km)
- Ajghan (15.6km)
- Kanam (16.4km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (16.7km)
- Toblaki (17.5km)
- Majar (17.9km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (18km)
- Ḩajjhā (19km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (19.4km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (19.7km)
- Khlopkovyy (19.9km)
- `Omar Kheyl (20.1km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (20.6km)
- Panji Bolo (21km)
- Oktyabrskiy (21.1km)
- Tūrānī (21.1km)
- Ūrtabulāqi (21.8km)
- Pervoye Maya (22km)
- Emām Şāḩeb (22.1km)
- (( Chatal )) (22.2km)
- Ūrtah Boz (22.3km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (22.5km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (15.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (22.4km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (15.4km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (6.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (15.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (17.6km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (21.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (13.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (5.2km)
- third-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a second-order administrative division.
- Pyandzhskiy Rayon (22.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kotal-e Majār (20.2km)
Airports close to Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (73.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (178.2km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (187.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (106km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (155km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.