Traveling Luck for Chāhār Gol, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Chahar Gol?What's around Chahar Gol?
Wikipedia near Chahar Gol
Where to stay near Chāhār Gol
Also known as Car Gul, Chargul’, Čār Gul, Чаргуль, چهار گل
The timezone in Chahar Gol is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:09 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 36.9300°, Longitude. 68.5800°
Satellite map around Chāhār Gol
Loading map of Chāhār Gol and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chāhār Gol, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chāhār Gol (0km)
- Z̧olmābād (4.6km)
- آق تپه (5.6km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (6.9km)
- Yanghāreq (6.9km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (7.2km)
- Boghūz Qum (16.1km)
- Dūrman (17km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (17.1km)
- Torbah Kash (17.3km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (19.2km)
- Gūr Tappeh (19.9km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (21.4km)
- عسقلان (21.6km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (22.1km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (22.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (23.1km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (23.2km)
- `Arab (23.7km)
- Larkhābī (24.4km)
- `Ayn ol Majār (24.7km)
- Āq Shākh (25.1km)
- Jar Tappeh (25.8km)
- Chem Tappeh (25.8km)
- Yanghāreq (27km)
- Bāsūz (27.5km)
- Qal`ehcheh (27.7km)
- `Os̄mān Zāy (28km)
- `Omar Kheyl (29.7km)
- Māmā Kheyl (30.1km)
- Talawkah (30.2km)
- `Asqalān (30.6km)
- Mang Tappeh (31.2km)
- Chahār Darrehchī (32.2km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (32.6km)
- Sujānī (33km)
- `Esā Khān (33km)
- `Esā Khān (33.3km)
- Khetāy (33.4km)
- Chūrāq (33.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (18.2km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (29.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Kūrtāb (29km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (26.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (27.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Ravānkul (26.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Darreh-ye Khānābād (10.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw (25.5km)
Airports close to Chāhār Gol
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (51.8km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (155km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (222.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Chāhār Gol
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (107.6km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (148.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.