Traveling Luck for Haydah Rīg, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Haydah Rig?What's around Haydah Rig?
Wikipedia near Haydah Rig
Where to stay near Haydah Rīg
Also known as Haidah Reg, Haidah Ṟeg, Hajdah Reg, Hajḏah Reg, Pustynya Khadzhdakhreg
The timezone in Haydah Rig is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0614°, Longitude. 68.5611°
Satellite map around Haydah Rīg
Loading map of Haydah Rīg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Haydah Rīg, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sakhsah Kowl (11.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (12.2km)
- آق تپه (12.6km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (14km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (16km)
- (( Barzangī )) (18km)
- Chāhār Gol (18.2km)
- Shīr Khān (18.4km)
- Panji Poyon (18.5km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (18.5km)
- Z̧olmābād (19.6km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (19.7km)
- Qareh Torkaman (21.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (22.1km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (22.8km)
- Yanghāreq (23.5km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (25.1km)
- Kalācheh (25.6km)
- Zard Kamar (25.7km)
- Bāsez (29.1km)
- Morād Sheykh (29.3km)
- Korolevskaya Dacha (30.2km)
- Bīsh Kappah (30.8km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (31.5km)
- Dowrman (32km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (30.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Gheljay Qodūq (27.2km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zapovednik Tigrovaya Balka (25.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (17.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Maḩall-e Barzangī (24.8km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (0km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (26.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bugor Giyena (25.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (16.7km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (11.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (20.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (27.2km)
Airports close to Haydah Rīg
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (67km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (157.4km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (204.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Haydah Rīg
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (114.5km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (141.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.