Traveling Luck for Pīstah Qodūq, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Pistah Qoduq?What's around Pistah Qoduq?
Wikipedia near Pistah Qoduq
Where to stay near Pīstah Qodūq
Also known as Pista Qoduq, Pista Quduq, Pista Quḏuq, Pīsta Qodūq
The timezone in Pistah Qoduq is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. 36.8281°, Longitude. 68.3547°
Satellite map around Pīstah Qodūq
Loading map of Pīstah Qodūq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pīstah Qodūq, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (22.3km)
- Kheyrābād (23.7km)
- Z̧olmābād (24.1km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (24.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (25.2km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (26km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (26.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (28.6km)
- Chāhār Gol (28.6km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (29.4km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (30km)
- Baghrī Kōl (30.2km)
- Bagh-e Cheh (30.3km)
- Boghūz Qum (30.5km)
- آق تپه (30.8km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (30.9km)
- Yanghāreq (32.1km)
- Dūrman (32.7km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (33.4km)
- Yanghāreq (33.9km)
- Khvosh Tappeh (34.4km)
- Āq Shākh (35.1km)
- Gūr Tappeh (36.1km)
- `Ayn ol Majār (36.9km)
- Torbah Kash (38.4km)
- Jar Tappeh (39.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Kūrtāb (28.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (19.4km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Tahāneh-ye Khvosh Tappeh (33.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Ravānkul (36.6km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- باش آبدان (33.1km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Kārīz Ajrīm (37.3km)
Airports close to Pīstah Qodūq
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (65.7km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (128.2km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (240.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pīstah Qodūq
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (130.8km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (131.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.