Traveling Luck for Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Qal`eh-ye Zal?What's around Qal`eh-ye Zal?
Wikipedia near Qal`eh-ye Zal
Where to stay near Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl
Also known as Kala Zal, Kalayi-Zal', Kila-i-Zai, Qal'a-i-Zal, Qala Zal, Qala Zāl, Qalla-i-Zal, Qalla-i-Zāl
The timezone in Qal`eh-ye Zal is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0150°, Longitude. 68.4672°
Satellite map around Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl
Loading map of Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (0km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (2.7km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (4.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (10km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (10.7km)
- آق تپه (12.9km)
- Z̧olmābād (15.4km)
- Chāhār Gol (17.1km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (22.4km)
- Yanghāreq (24km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (27.6km)
- Panji Poyon (27.7km)
- Shīr Khān (28.6km)
- Imeni Voroshilova (29.3km)
- (( Barzangī )) (29.6km)
- Teshiktosh (30.3km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (30.6km)
- Korolevskaya Dacha (31.1km)
- Baghrī Kōl (31.9km)
- Boghūz Qum (32.3km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zapovednik Tigrovaya Balka (28.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (23.3km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (12.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (25.8km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (17.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (32.4km)
Airports close to Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (68.9km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (145.6km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (212.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (122.4km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (132.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.