Traveling Luck for Qareh Kūtarmah, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Qareh Kutarmah?What's around Qareh Kutarmah?
Wikipedia near Qareh Kutarmah
Where to stay near Qareh Kūtarmah
Also known as Karakutarma, Qara Kutarma, Qara Kūtaṟma
The timezone in Qareh Kutarmah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 37.1514°, Longitude. 68.6861°
Satellite map around Qareh Kūtarmah
Loading map of Qareh Kūtarmah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Qareh Kūtarmah, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qareh Kūtarmah (0km)
- Qareh Torkaman (3.6km)
- (( Barzangī )) (4km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (4.3km)
- Kalācheh (7.2km)
- Zard Kamar (8.6km)
- Shīr Khān (10.2km)
- Morād Sheykh (11.4km)
- Bāsez (11.5km)
- Panji Poyon (13.3km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (13.8km)
- Qarāvol (14.1km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (14.7km)
- Dowrman (14.7km)
- Bīsh Kappah (15.1km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (15.6km)
- Botteh Kashān (17.4km)
- `Arab Shākh (17.5km)
- (( Pionersk )) (18.2km)
- Ajghan (18.3km)
- Kanam (19km)
- Majar (20.1km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (20.1km)
- Dobrovolcheskiy (20.3km)
- Toblaki (20.4km)
- Ḩajjhā (22.2km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (22.7km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (22.7km)
- `Omar Kheyl (22.9km)
- Khlopkovyy (23.3km)
- Tūrānī (23.8km)
- Panji Bolo (23.9km)
- Ūrtabulāqi (24.1km)
- Oktyabrskiy (24.4km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (24.4km)
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Ostanovochnyy Punkt Krasnoznamennaya (17.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (20.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Manţaqeh-ye Qazzāq Goz̄ar (20.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kumsangirskiy Rayon (25.1km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (19.1km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (18.5km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (9.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (13.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gora )) (( Kara-Dum (17.6km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (18.5km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Rīg Ravānkul (21.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (12.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (9.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kotal-e Majār (21.5km)
Airports close to Qareh Kūtarmah
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (71.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (174.4km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (190.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Qareh Kūtarmah
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (106.9km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (152.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.