Traveling Luck for Seh Qodūq, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Seh Qoduq?What's around Seh Qoduq?
Wikipedia near Seh Qoduq
Where to stay near Seh Qodūq
Also known as Seh Quduq, Seh Quḏuq
The timezone in Seh Qoduq is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 17:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.7933°, Longitude. 68.3011°
Satellite map around Seh Qodūq
Loading map of Seh Qodūq and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Seh Qodūq, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kheyrābād (20.3km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (28.4km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (28.6km)
- Bagh-e Cheh (29.3km)
- Baghrī Kōl (31km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (31.4km)
- Khvosh Tappeh (31.6km)
- Z̧olmābād (31.7km)
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (32.5km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (33.1km)
- Ābdān-e Shebāqlī (34km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (34.4km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (35.6km)
- Chāhār Gol (36.2km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (36.6km)
- Boghūz Qum (36.7km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (37.8km)
- Yanghāreq (38.3km)
- آق تپه (38.5km)
- Khvosh Tūt (38.7km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (38.7km)
- Dūrman (38.9km)
- Utanobod (39.1km)
- Ayvach (39.2km)
- Yanghāreq (39.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- باش آبدان (33.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Kūrtāb (31.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ābdān-e Shebāglī (35km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (22.9km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
- Kārīz Ajrīm (33.2km)
Airports close to Seh Qodūq
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (70km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (121.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Seh Qodūq
Termez, Termez, Russia (128.8km)
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (136.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.