Traveling Luck for Dasht-e Shīr Māhī, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Dasht-e Shir Mahi?What's around Dasht-e Shir Mahi?
Wikipedia near Dasht-e Shir Mahi
Where to stay near Dasht-e Shīr Māhī
Also known as Step' Shirmakhi
The timezone in Dasht-e Shir Mahi is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 16:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0792°, Longitude. 68.7494°
Satellite map around Dasht-e Shīr Māhī
Loading map of Dasht-e Shīr Māhī and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dasht-e Shīr Māhī, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zard Kamar (10.3km)
- Qareh Torkaman (10.4km)
- Bīsh Kappah (11.7km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (12.1km)
- Bāsez (13.2km)
- Barzangī-ye Afghānīyeh (13.7km)
- Morād Sheykh (13.8km)
- Kalācheh (14km)
- Dowrman (14.7km)
- Majar (15km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (15.2km)
- Dowrman Batāsh (15.3km)
- Ajghan (15.5km)
- Kanam (15.7km)
- (( Barzangī )) (15.9km)
- `Arab Qeshlāq (17.5km)
- Toblaki (17.9km)
- `Arab Shākh (18km)
- Ūrtabulāqi (18.8km)
- Tūrānī (19.4km)
- `Omar Kheyl (19.6km)
- Qarāvol (19.8km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Ozabakī (19.8km)
- Downg Qeshlāq (20km)
- Ḩajjhā (20.1km)
- Botteh Kashān (21.1km)
- Qanjowgheh-e Shahr (21.1km)
- Khāneqāh (21.9km)
- Shīr Khān (21.9km)
- Emām Şāḩeb (22.9km)
- Jūy-e Beygum (23.8km)
- Panji Poyon (24.7km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (24.8km)
- آق تپه (24.9km)
- (( Esmā`īl )) (25.1km)
- Qerghez (25.4km)
- Qurghān Tappeh (25.6km)
- Gumbaz̄ (26km)
- Dehqān Qeshlāq (26.8km)
- Kūnchak (26.9km)
- (( Chatal )) (26.9km)
- Gumbaz̄ (27.3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Kandjugay Tappeh (19.9km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (20.9km)
- intermittent lakes;
- Lakes which may dry up during sustained dry periods.
- Kowl-e Barzangī (19.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (24.1km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Ābdān Sāy (19.2km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (26.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Khvājeh Tow (26.4km)
- a large area with little or no vegetation due to extreme environmental conditions.
- Chowl-e Ābdān (19.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (0km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Barzangī-ye `Arab (18.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (22.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kotal-e Majār (13.7km)
Airports close to Dasht-e Shīr Māhī
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (59.8km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (178km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (200.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dasht-e Shīr Māhī
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (96.2km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (161km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.