Traveling Luck for Tarboz Goz̄ar, Kondoz, Afghanistan
Where is Tarboz Gozar?What's around Tarboz Gozar?
Wikipedia near Tarboz Gozar
Where to stay near Tarboz Goz̄ar
Also known as Tarbuz Guzar, Tarbuzguzar, Taṟbūz Guz̄aṟ, Тарбузгузар, تربوز گذر
The timezone in Tarboz Gozar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 36.9500°, Longitude. 68.5200°
Satellite map around Tarboz Goz̄ar
Loading map of Tarboz Goz̄ar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tarboz Goz̄ar, in Kondoz, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tarboz Goz̄ar (0km)
- Z̧olmābād (4.7km)
- آق تپه (6.2km)
- Chāhār Gol (7.2km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (10.7km)
- Qol Moḩammad Ḩājjī (11.7km)
- Sakhsah Kowl (13.2km)
- Yanghāreq (14km)
- Ḩalqeh Kowl (14.8km)
- Qal`eh-ye Zāī (15.9km)
- Qal`eh-ye Z̄āl (16km)
- Boghūz Qum (21.7km)
- Dūrman (23km)
- Torbah Kash (24.2km)
- Gūr Tappeh (26.2km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (26.7km)
- Qūsh Tappeh (27.5km)
- عسقلان (28.7km)
- `Arab (30.3km)
- Āq Shākh (30.4km)
- `Ayn ol Majār (30.5km)
- Larkhābī (31.1km)
- Jar Tappeh (31.8km)
- Yanghāreq (31.9km)
- Chem Tappeh (32.2km)
- Qareh Kūtarmah (33.2km)
- (( Barzangī )) (33.5km)
- Bāsūz (33.6km)
- Kolūkh Tappeh (33.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Molochno-Tovarnaya Ferma Bury (31.9km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Haydah Rīg (16km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Jazīreh-ye Patah Manzel (32.5km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Kazakgoz̄ar (25.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kūh-e Kūrtāb (32.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Kondoz (27.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dasht-e Shīr Māhī (30.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Kowl Ravānkul (20.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kowtal-e Alaman Sangaw (21.4km)
Airports close to Tarboz Goz̄ar
Kunduz(UND), Kunduz, Afghanistan (58.5km)
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (149.1km)
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (220.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tarboz Goz̄ar
Talulqan, Taluqan, Afghanistan (114.7km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (141.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.