Traveling Luck for Khowst, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Khowst?What's around Khowst?
Wikipedia near Khowst
Where to stay near Khowst
Also known as Khost, Khōst, خوست
The timezone in Khowst is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.4200°, Longitude. 70.1200°
Satellite map around Khowst
Loading map of Khowst and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khowst, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sabarai (1.2km)
- ميدانٔ زازی (1.9km)
- توره اوبه (1.9km)
- Stār Kili (1.9km)
- Arun Khel Ghulām Hasan (1.9km)
- خورمی (2.8km)
- Kūzah Kalā (3.1km)
- Trakay (3.7km)
- متونی (4.4km)
- Senzelay (4.6km)
- Uttarzai (4.6km)
- Saurki (4.6km)
- Bowkhān (4.8km)
- قلعهٔ كنج (5km)
- Chawkey (5.5km)
- Tatari (5.5km)
- Lēwān Kalā (5.6km)
- سيوكی (5.7km)
- هارون خيل (5.7km)
- Mūrmendah (6.2km)
- Dzadrān (6.2km)
- Tatrah (6.2km)
- Showbī Kalā (6.4km)
- Zērah Ghar (6.4km)
- Terēza’ī (6.7km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (7.3km)
- Khān Kalā (7.3km)
- Talwal Muhājir (7.3km)
- Kabal Kalā (7.4km)
- Sabarai (7.4km)
- Sīn Khorah (7.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Arun Khel (7.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Towro Owbo Dasht (5.6km)
- a wave form, ridge or star shape feature composed of sand.
- Trakay Sṟah (6.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guṟgoṟay (4.3km)
Airports close to Khowst
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (145.6km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (184.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (194km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khowst
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (58.4km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (68.6km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (80.1km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (172.5km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (213km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.