Traveling Luck for Lakah, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Lakah?What's around Lakah?
Wikipedia near Lakah
Where to stay near Lakah
Also known as Laka, لكه
The timezone in Lakah is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:42 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 33.189999999999998°, Longitude. 69.519999999999996°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lakah, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lakah (0km)
- Zhandār Garay (1.4km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (1.9km)
- سپيره (1.9km)
- Shīrvalī (2.4km)
- Walay (2.8km)
- Afẕal Kheyl (2.8km)
- Tīt (2.8km)
- Manah (2.8km)
- Karīm Khān Kowt (3.1km)
- Ṟagay (3.7km)
- Khatīn Kheyl (3.7km)
- Khargūṟay (4.3km)
- Maṟgay (4.4km)
- Kowtgay (4.9km)
- Magarah (5.6km)
- Ghowrmeh (5.6km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (6.7km)
- Mamūnah (7.5km)
- Sūr Kot (8km)
- Lāhoṟay (8km)
- Maṉah (8.2km)
- Espi (8.6km)
- Atsaṟ Kheyl (8.9km)
- Kandey Kalay (9.3km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (9.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangay (8km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (6.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dzadrān (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khargūrī Sar (7.5km)
Airports close to Lakah
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (198km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (206.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lakah
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (70km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (120.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (124.5km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (126.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.