Traveling Luck for Asar Khwaṟ, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Asar Khwar?What's around Asar Khwar?
Wikipedia near Asar Khwar
Where to stay near Asar Khwaṟ
Also known as Asar Khwara, Asarkhvara, شیلۀٔٔٔ آثر
The timezone in Asar Khwar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 33.3808°, Longitude. 69.8483°
Loading map of Asar Khwaṟ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Asar Khwaṟ, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Asar (2.3km)
- Sulnī Kalay (3.1km)
- Baḏal Kalay (6.3km)
- Warghah (6.6km)
- Wurzī (6.9km)
- Patak (7.7km)
- Motah Chīnah (7.7km)
- حيدر خيل (7.7km)
- Zīṟī (8.1km)
- Mēlani (8.1km)
- Samāwāt (8.2km)
- Dorī Kowtey (8.2km)
- Terkhah (8.3km)
- Sash Kheyl (8.3km)
- Atsar Kheyl (8.4km)
- Ghorumbay (8.4km)
- Galyān (8.5km)
- Mangal Kalay (9km)
- Geṟenay (9km)
- Wūm Kalay (9.1km)
- Telgar (9.1km)
- Arkheyl (9.2km)
- Dab Kalay (9.2km)
- Kūchī Kheyl (9.3km)
- Ḏahgān (9.4km)
- Tanday (9.5km)
- Wūrdah Kheyl (9.6km)
- Monḏī (9.7km)
- Land (9.7km)
- Alīwāt (9.7km)
- Lūy Mazghūr (9.8km)
- Seway (9.9km)
- Ḩasan Moḩammad Kalay (10km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Kamkay Mazghūr (5.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e [provisional] Khowst (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pīr Jānī Khwaṟ (5.8km)
Airports close to Asar Khwaṟ
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (163.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (183.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Asar Khwaṟ
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (58.5km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (78.6km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (99.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (157.3km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (237.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.