Traveling Luck for Patālay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Patalay?What's around Patalay?
Wikipedia near Patalay
Where to stay near Patālay
Also known as Gora Patalay, پتالی
The timezone in Patalay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:43 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.47°, Longitude. 70.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Patālay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Patālay (0km)
- Katway (1.2km)
- PK name unknown (1.4km)
- Cherkowtah (4.6km)
- Katwai Sar (4.7km)
- Meydanī (4.9km)
- Ādam Khān Sakarah (5.7km)
- Towgho Ghar (6km)
- Lal Tseli Wersek (6.6km)
- Ghwanda Cheral (7.9km)
- Nēzakay Ghar (8km)
- Ḏṟē Ghar (8.6km)
- Shinkay (9.2km)
- AF name unknown (9.4km)
- Zēray Chelah (9.5km)
- Jar Ghūnḏey (9.6km)
- كوهٔ گگ (9.9km)
- Nareg Sar (10.3km)
- Tundān Ghar (10.4km)
- Mīrgol Tangay (10.5km)
- Tundān Ghar (11km)
- Naryagsar (11.1km)
- Kowrandah Ghar (11.6km)
- Landay Lmanzah (11.9km)
- Dwah Mekhah (11.9km)
- Endzar Ghar (12km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (4.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (5.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- AF name unknown (2.2km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (7.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Babrak Ţānah (2.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Spin Tangi (6.4km)
Airports close to Patālay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (136.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (172.4km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (193.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Patālay
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (63.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (67.1km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (80.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (182.8km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (209.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.