Traveling Luck for Katway, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Katway?What's around Katway?
Wikipedia near Katway
Where to stay near Katway
Also known as كتوی
The timezone in Katway is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. 33.4700°, Longitude. 70.2100°
Satellite map around Katway
Loading map of Katway and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Katway, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Katway (0km)
- Patālay (1.2km)
- PK name unknown (1.9km)
- Katwai Sar (3.6km)
- Meydanī (4.4km)
- Cherkowtah (5.5km)
- Ādam Khān Sakarah (5.8km)
- Towgho Ghar (7.1km)
- Nēzakay Ghar (7.5km)
- Lal Tseli Wersek (7.7km)
- Ghwanda Cheral (8.3km)
- Ḏṟē Ghar (9.3km)
- Tundān Ghar (9.8km)
- Shinkay (9.8km)
- AF name unknown (9.9km)
- كوهٔ گگ (10km)
- Tundān Ghar (10.6km)
- Nareg Sar (10.7km)
- Zēray Chelah (10.7km)
- Jar Ghūnḏey (10.8km)
- Endzar Ghar (10.9km)
- Mīrgol Tangay (11.5km)
- Naryagsar (11.7km)
- Kowrandah Ghar (11.9km)
- Landay Lmanzah (12.8km)
- Shahīd Ghar (12.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- AF name unknown (2.2km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (7.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Babrak Ţānah (1.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Spin Tangi (5.3km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (6.6km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (5.6km)
Airports close to Katway
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (135.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (171.3km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (194.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Katway
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (63.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (67.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (80.3km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (183.3km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (208.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.