Traveling Luck for Jar Ghūnḏey, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Jar Ghundey?What's around Jar Ghundey?
Wikipedia near Jar Ghundey
Where to stay near Jar Ghūnḏey
Also known as Gora Dzhargunday, تپۀ جر
The timezone in Jar Ghundey is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 16:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.4600°, Longitude. 70.1200°
Satellite map around Jar Ghūnḏey
Loading map of Jar Ghūnḏey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jar Ghūnḏey, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- متونی (1.9km)
- Mūrmendah (2.4km)
- Dzadrān (2.4km)
- خورمی (2.8km)
- Terēza’ī (3.6km)
- Lēwān Kalā (3.8km)
- ميدانٔ زازی (4.4km)
- Senzelay (4.6km)
- Uttarzai (4.6km)
- Sīn Khorah (4.8km)
- Sabarai (4.8km)
- Kabal Kalā (4.8km)
- Showbī Kalā (5km)
- Zērah Ghar (5km)
- Sabarai (5.8km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (6.1km)
- Khān Kalā (6.1km)
- قلعهٔ كنج (6.4km)
- تركی (6.6km)
- Sabarai (7.1km)
- كوهٔ جونو (7.1km)
- توره اوبه (7.2km)
- Arun Khel Ghulām Hasan (7.2km)
- Stār Kili (7.2km)
- Katsah (7.3km)
- Bowkhān (7.4km)
- `Alī Shīr `Alāqehdārī (8.3km)
- Faqīrāno Kalā (8.3km)
- كورو (8.5km)
- Peshay Kalā (8.5km)
- Kūzah Kalā (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tarpal (4.4km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Spinah Pānah (4.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Towro Owbo Dasht (3.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (6.4km)
Airports close to Jar Ghūnḏey
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (140.2km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (181.6km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (189.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jar Ghūnḏey
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (63km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (64km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (84.7km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (177.7km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (216.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.