Traveling Luck for Nāder Shāh Kowt, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Nader Shah Kowt?What's around Nader Shah Kowt?
Wikipedia near Nader Shah Kowt
Where to stay near Nāder Shāh Kowt
Also known as Nadersah Kot, Nadirshakhkot, Nāderšāh Kot, نادر شاه كوت
The timezone in Nader Shah Kowt is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 33.310000000000002°, Longitude. 69.650000000000006°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nāder Shāh Kowt, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sundzalay (1.9km)
- Pokay (1.9km)
- المره (1.9km)
- Kapray (2.8km)
- Moshken (3.7km)
- Lwaṟah (3.7km)
- Ḩājjī `Alam Khān (3.9km)
- Wownyāzay (3.9km)
- Gēshah (4.6km)
- Naway Kot (5km)
- نادر شاه كوت (5km)
- Dakhī (6km)
- Boland Vakīl (6.1km)
- Malway (6.4km)
- Pirāno Kalay (6.6km)
- Kūsheh (7.4km)
- Āyitay (8.3km)
- Molāgay (8.4km)
- Khān Kalay (8.5km)
- S̲h̲adal (8.5km)
- Shīn Koram (8.6km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (9.2km)
- Khalvatī (9.4km)
- دومندی (9.4km)
- Nīkbal (9.6km)
- Darvī Kheyl (9.7km)
- Delporī (9.7km)
- Baṟ Bos̲h̲ay (9.7km)
- Gandakhūlgay (10km)
- Kūrgay (10.5km)
- Dowyah Kheyl (10.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Shamal Lgaḏ (10.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Nāder Shāh Kowt (0km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Teragharay (8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Babrak Khān (3.7km)
Airports close to Nāder Shāh Kowt
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (183.9km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (184.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nāder Shāh Kowt
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (65.2km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (97.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (115.4km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (143.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (254.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.