Traveling Luck for Pratah Ghar, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Pratah Ghar?What's around Pratah Ghar?
Wikipedia near Pratah Ghar
Where to stay near Pratah Ghar
Also known as Prata Ghar, Pratagar, Pṟata Ghaṟ
The timezone in Pratah Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.5675°, Longitude. 69.9519444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pratah Ghar, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pratah Ghar (0km)
- Lēwān Kheyl (2.9km)
- Sūrwapāṉ Tūy (3.2km)
- Parū Kheyl (5.4km)
- Taray Lēwān Kheyl (5.9km)
- Chīnah (6.4km)
- Majles (6.5km)
- Shomal Kheyl (7.8km)
- Sāmān Kheyl (7.9km)
- Serkay (8.1km)
- Manjay (8.5km)
- Zambar (8.7km)
- Khatekah (9.1km)
- Tūtak (9.2km)
- Goldār (9.3km)
- Wardagano Kalay (9.6km)
- Tandah (9.7km)
- Parū Kheyl (10km)
- Mūsá Khān Kalay (10.1km)
- Tarakai (10.2km)
- Pelān Kheyl (10.5km)
- Nūrī Kalay (10.5km)
- Khoshkī Dandah (10.6km)
- Alīm Gul (11km)
- Nār (11.1km)
- Tandah (11.5km)
- Kūchekān (11.6km)
- Mosī Kalay (11.8km)
- Now Deh (11.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gal (12.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Zarrīn Kanḏaw (4.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kekar Bābā (7.5km)
Airports close to Pratah Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (134.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (165.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (194.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pratah Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (49.5km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (80.1km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (108.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (185.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (241.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.