Traveling Luck for Tīt, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Tit?What's around Tit?
Wikipedia near Tit
Where to stay near Tīt
Also known as Tit, تيت
The timezone in Tit is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 33.1800°, Longitude. 69.5400°
Satellite map around Tīt
Loading map of Tīt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tīt, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Afẕal Kheyl (0km)
- Tīt (0km)
- Khatīn Kheyl (1.4km)
- Lakah (2.8km)
- Manah (2.8km)
- Magarah (3.1km)
- Zhandār Garay (3.7km)
- Ṟagay (4.3km)
- Karīm Khān Kowt (4.4km)
- سپيره (4.6km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (4.6km)
- Shīrvalī (5km)
- Walay (5.6km)
- Kowtgay (5.7km)
- Maṟgay (5.8km)
- Lāhoṟay (5.8km)
- Sūr Kot (5.8km)
- Khargūṟay (7.1km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (7.2km)
- Kandey Kalay (7.2km)
- Mamūnah (7.4km)
- Ghowrmeh (8.3km)
- Dzangalay (8.5km)
- Atsaṟ Kheyl (8.6km)
- Maṉah (8.7km)
- Espi (8.9km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (9.3km)
- Geskūn (9.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (7.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dzadrān (8.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khargūrī Sar (9.9km)
Airports close to Tīt
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (199.9km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (206.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tīt
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (67.3km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (120.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (121.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (125.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.