Traveling Luck for Zhandār Garay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Zhandar Garay?What's around Zhandar Garay?
Wikipedia near Zhandar Garay
Where to stay near Zhandār Garay
Also known as Zandar Garay, Zandargaray, Žandar Garay, ژندار گری
The timezone in Zhandar Garay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:49. It's light
Latitude. 33.2°, Longitude. 69.52°
Geographic features & Photographs around Zhandār Garay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zhandār Garay (0km)
- سپيره (1.2km)
- Gayānkheylo Kot (1.2km)
- Lakah (1.4km)
- Karīm Khān Kowt (1.9km)
- Walay (2.4km)
- Ṟagay (2.8km)
- Shīrvalī (2.8km)
- Maṟgay (3.1km)
- Kowtgay (3.7km)
- Tīt (3.7km)
- Afẕal Kheyl (3.7km)
- Khargūṟay (3.8km)
- Manah (4.3km)
- Khatīn Kheyl (4.9km)
- Ghowrmeh (5.5km)
- Zendah Tīz̲h̲ah (5.6km)
- Magarah (6.7km)
- Espi (7.4km)
- S̲h̲aḏal (8.3km)
- Mamūnah (8.9km)
- Lāhoṟay (9.3km)
- Sūr Kot (9.3km)
- Ḏaṟgay (9.3km)
- Maṉah (9.4km)
- Atsaṟ Kheyl (10.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Tangay (8km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Zadrān (4.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Dzadrān (4.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khargūrī Sar (6.3km)
Airports close to Zhandār Garay
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (196.6km)
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (205.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zhandār Garay
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (70.5km)
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (119.3km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (124.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (128.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.