Traveling Luck for Kūl, Jowzjān, Afghanistan
Where is Kul?What's around Kul?
Wikipedia near Kul
Where to stay near Kūl
The timezone in Kul is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 19:11. It's light
Latitude. 37.4416667°, Longitude. 65.9722222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kūl, in Jowzjān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dīnār (1.6km)
- Qarqīn (2) (5.5km)
- Qarqīn (9.1km)
- Koytendag (9.8km)
- Qarqīn (3) (10.2km)
- Karnas (11.5km)
- Qarqīn (4) (12.2km)
- Kumpete (16km)
- Zarpchi (17.1km)
- Akkumulam (17.9km)
- Choghlī Tappeh (20km)
- Megejik (22km)
- Shaundi (25.4km)
- Karakhauz (25.4km)
- Kham-e Āb (26.2km)
- Kowk (28.5km)
- Khamyāb (29.8km)
- Ak-Kum (32.5km)
- Jar Kuduk (32.6km)
- Basaga (32.7km)
- Keleft (33km)
- Aktepe (33.4km)
- Kawk (33.6km)
- Mukry (33.8km)
- Kolkhozabag (37.8km)
- Berdelyk (37.9km)
- Basaga (38.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovrag Kzyl-Akma-Say (17.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stantsiya Mukry (34.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gora Karadepe (35.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Garagum Kanaly (34km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Alikadym (37km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kawk (30.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Gory Kundalyangtau (12.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rodnik Kurgancha (31.6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Peski Akkum (26.2km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Aryk Verkhne-Charshaginskiy (11.8km)
Airports close to Kūl
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (169.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kūl
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (95.3km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (147.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.