Traveling Luck for Alti Chanaq Kalān, Jowzjān, Afghanistan
Where is Alti Chanaq Kalan?What's around Alti Chanaq Kalan?
Wikipedia near Alti Chanaq Kalan
Where to stay near Alti Chanaq Kalān
The timezone in Alti Chanaq Kalan is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 19:29. It's light
Latitude. 36.9852778°, Longitude. 65.6563889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Alti Chanaq Kalān, in Jowzjān, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Qezel Ayāq Khvord (17.3km)
- Saltiq Kalān (18.7km)
- Khvājeh Do Kūh-e Now (21.4km)
- Qezel Ayāq Kalan (22.6km)
- Mengeh Jek (23.4km)
- Khvājeh Do Kūh (23.7km)
- Saltīq Now (25.9km)
- Yedikol (27.1km)
- Chūb Bāsh-e Now (27.3km)
- Saltiq Khvord (29.2km)
- Chūb Bāsh-e Khvord (30.4km)
- Soleymān (30.4km)
- Chūb Bāsh-e Kalān (30.5km)
- Kan Kowi (30.9km)
- Dagar Dogor (31.6km)
- Shekarak Bāzār (32km)
- Qūlāq (32km)
- `Alam Lek (33km)
- Lab-e-Jar-e-Taifa Bay (33.9km)
- Meşrābād-e Now (34.2km)
- Qarah Adīr (34.5km)
- Ḩasanābād-e Now (35.5km)
- Taghan (35.6km)
- Kowīnlī (35.7km)
- Meşrābād (35.7km)
- Qarah Tappeh (36.1km)
- Ḩasanābād (37.2km)
- Lab-e-Jar-e-Taghan (37.6km)
- Shobai (38km)
- Yangī Aregh (38km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Velāyat-e Jowzjān (38km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Khvājeh Do Kūh (34.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Changakli (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Daryā-ye Sefīd (37.5km)
Airports close to Alti Chanaq Kalān
Mazar i sharif(MZR), Mazar-i-sharif, Afghanistan (176.2km)
Maimana(MMZ), Maimama, Afghanistan (176.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Alti Chanaq Kalān
Sheberghan, Sheberghan, Afghanistan (43km)
Termez, Termez, Russia (186.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.