Traveling Luck for De Moḩammad Sarvar Khān Zārah Kalā, Ghaznī, Afghanistan
Where is De Mohammad Sarvar Khan Zarah Kala?What's around De Mohammad Sarvar Khan Zarah Kala?
Wikipedia near De Mohammad Sarvar Khan Zarah Kala
Where to stay near De Moḩammad Sarvar Khān Zārah Kalā
Also known as De Mohammad Sarwar Khan Zara Kala, Razvaliny Mukhammed-Sarvarkhanzara-Kala, Ḏe Mohammaḏ Saṟwaṟ Khān Zāṟa Kalā
The timezone in De Mohammad Sarvar Khan Zarah Kala is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 32.3569°, Longitude. 67.9617°
Loading map of De Moḩammad Sarvar Khān Zārah Kalā and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around De Moḩammad Sarvar Khān Zārah Kalā, in Ghaznī, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- De Moḩammad `Azīz Khān Kalā (0.6km)
- Akhvond Şāḩeb Kalay (2.3km)
- Jelow Kheyl (2.9km)
- Khānū Kheyl (3.4km)
- Kalay (4km)
- Gājyān (4.5km)
- Tūr Kutsī (6.7km)
- Wolī Kheyl (7.5km)
- Bahṟāmshāh Kheyl (7.6km)
- Ekhtīār Kheyl (8.4km)
- Şāleḩgol (9km)
- Shīr Kheyl (9.4km)
- Karowjay (9.6km)
- Nāwah (10.4km)
- Bakūl (13.5km)
- Khvājeh Kheyl (13.6km)
- Chīneh (14.2km)
- Kamīs Kheyl (14.4km)
- Maktak (15.1km)
- Malek Dīn (15.2km)
- Moḩammad Kheyl (15.3km)
- Kālow Kheyl (15.8km)
- Andah (17.4km)
- Gowrand (17.5km)
- underground irrigation canal(s);
- a gently inclined underground tunnel bringing water for irrigation from aquifers.
Accommodation around De Moḩammad Sarvar Khān Zārah KalāTravelingLuck Hotels
Availability and bookings
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kheṟeley (15.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Kuchnay Ghūnḏey (9.1km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Maḩmūd Khāneh (17.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Nāwah (14km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ustāzeh Ghūnḏey (10.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to De Moḩammad Sarvar Khān Zārah Kalā
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (196.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.